REAL ESTATE SERVICES
There is a big difference between buying a home and selling a home. They require tailored duties and services at each stage of the process. It's important that you work with a real estate professional prepared to meet those demands to ensure full value!
If you decide to buy
- Educate you about the current housing market conditions.
- Discuss and analyze best alternatives that best fit your budget and criteria.
- Provide you with a custom and tailored investment summary sheet for any potential income properties you may be interested in.
- Connect you with my team of experts which includes contractors, lawyers and mortgage brokers to name a few.
- Resolve any challenges that may arise when purchasing a new home.
- Provide the highest quality of service so that you feel comfortable and confident in the process.
- For Covid-19 protocols, hand sanitizer along with disposable shoe covers will be provided for you.
If you decide to sell
- Expertly market your home through channels like social media, websites, and multiple listing services which include both the Toronto Real Estate Board along with the Mississauga Real Estate Board for maximum exposure.
- Conduct a comparative market analysis to demonstrate what other homes in your area have been sold for in the recent months.
- Strategize and work with you to determine the best outcome to get you the most return on your investment.
- Consult with staging experts to ensure your house is presented to meet its full potential.
- Professional marketing and enhanced photography along with a 3D virtual tour to make your home stand out.
- Secure the assistance of other professionals for completing the paperwork accurately and while meeting critical deadlines.
- Complete a property profile of your home, including current conditions, surroundings and special features.
- Covid-19 protocols, hand sanitizer, disinfecting wipes, gloves, signage and a disclosure sign off prior to visitation.
Real Estate Websites by Web4Realty